HPW / WHITE is a product that, combined with the shining compounds suitable for each type of metal, has the remarkable advantage to eliminate the problem of oxidation that usually involves the traditional stainless steel balls AISI 420. With this product there is no transfer or oxidized metal during the process, there fore no more acid degreasing and a minor discharge of water to drain. The remarkable hardness and the low specific gravity permit to obtain a very fine finish without the “Orange peel” phenomenon that frequently involves the traditional treatments with stainless steel balls. Another important characteristic of this material is that it allows the processing of very thin and fragile objects (i.e.: in the gold industry, the “gap”) assuring with one single step smoothing and shining without modifying the colour, emphasising the natural characteristics of the metal.
HIGH DENSITY CERAMIC MEDIA SUITABLE FOR TUMBLING EQUIPMENT, OPTIMIZED COST FOR A HIGH SHINING EFFECT.
- Typical chemical analysis: ZrO2 + SiO2 > 95% / Others 5%
- Colour: White.
- Crystal structure: > 95% Zirconium.
- Physical properties: Specific gravity 4.1 g/cm3 / Bulk density 2.5 kg/I / Hardness Vickers 800 HV1
HPW / WHITE HIGH DENSITY
- Used with water.
- Shining process with shampoo shining.
- HPW WHITE can be washed with just water.
- HPW WHITE does not oxidize, so the finished pieces will have a light color.
- HPW WHITE does not cause “orange peel” effect and the pieces can be left in vibratr even 24 hours.
- HPW WHITE wear is not quantifiable.
- HPW WHITE is not magnetic so if it falls, it cannot be picked-up easily.
LM Industry S.R.L. produces specialized industrial machinery for the finishing of metals in the precious metal-processing sector; centrifuges and industrial systems for hydro-extraction, the degreasing and impregnation of zinc; ovens, furnaces, systems, and products for the foundry.